Using your NHS account or SystmOnline
There are many things you can do online at our surgery. Some tasks you can do using your NHS account or a website called SystmOnline where you can:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your test results
- See parts of your health record
- Check or cancel appointments
- See your vaccination record
For these, you can use your NHS account or SystmOnline. You can access them using their websites or apps.
Setting up an NHS account
To set up your NHS account for the first time, you will need to set up an NHS login. Read about how to set up NHS login (nhs.uk).
Once you have set up your NHS login, you can log in to your NHS account or download the NHS App onto your phone.
Setting up SystmOnline
To set up SystmOnline for the first time:
- Visit your surgery with photo ID so we can confirm your identity
- We will give you a username and password
- Go to SystmOnline or use the app to register.
Alternatively, you can use our online form: